UPDATED Tryout Location
T2 Tryouts • Futures/Premier/Nationals
8U (TBD) 10U and 12U Futures - Pitchers & Catchers 3:00-4:00pm // Position Players 4:00-5:30pm
14U/16U/18U Futures/Premier/National - Pitchers & Catchers 6:00-7:00pm // Position Players 7:30-9:30pm
8U (TBD) 10U and 12U Futures - Pitchers & Catchers 9:00-10:00am // Position Players 10:30-12:30pm
14U/16U/18U Futures/Premier/National - Pitchers & Catchers 1:00-2:00pm // Position Players 2:30-4:30pm
Players & Parents Please Read Carefully:
Welcome to your 2019-2020 Turnin2 Softball Tryout Registration form. This form is intended to gather information on those athletes 8U-18U who desire to play for Turnin2 Softball. Turnin2 Softball is a COLLEGE PREP PROGRAM that helps develop all athletes to reach their goal of playing in college. There is a huge difference between COLLEGE PREP and TRAVEL ball today. Our COLLEGE PREP program requires a strong commitment to excellence and the desire, passion and drive to succeed. TEAMS will participate in tournaments in both the fall and summer. Travel requirements will be determined by the Head Coach.
Development is the foundation of our program and we expect all our players to work hard to reach their goals.
Advantages of the Turnin2 Softball Program!!
• We own and operate our own Indoor Training Facility in Brighton, MI. Our program specializes in developing softball players.
• Access to qualified and committed high level training instructors year around.
• A portion of T2 players fees go towards group training sessions 6 months out of the year for T2 players.
• Tradition and culture of success. Respect, Represent & Responsibility!
• Strong brand recognition that helps us to attract college coaches and place teams/players in competitive high level tournaments for maximum exposure.
• Non parent coaches for many of our teams.
• We provide a successful proven pathway for Recruiting. Our program has a designated Director of Recruiting who will work with each team liaison to monitor player progress and provide helpful insight on how to manage the recruiting process.
• T2 coaches are required to attend internal training programs and attend regular coaches meetings in order to improve their game knowledge as well as how to help manage student athletes.
Estimated Annual Player Fee Costs:
Futures Teams 10U-16U - Estimated Player Fee $1,700 plus uniforms - Futures teams will play more locally but could play regionally depending on the overall strength of the team and developmental progress. Schedule determined by Head Coach and guidance from the T2 Advisory Committee.
Premier Teams 14U-18U - Estimated Player Fee $2,000.00 plus uniforms - Premier teams will play locally, regionally with some national events required. Schedule is determined by the Head Coach and guidance from the T2 Advisory Committee.
National Teams 14U-18U - Estimated Player Fee $2,500.00 plus uniforms - National teams will primarily play regionally and nationally. National teams are committed to playing in high exposure national tournaments across the US . Schedule is determined by the Head Coach and guidance from the T2 Advisory Committee.
* ODM Testing - Skill assessment o help in the development process of our athletes. On Deck Measurements is a 3rd party company.
* Tap Test - Troutwine Athletic Profile measures the mental intangibles related to athletic and personal success
* Jaeger Bands. Arm care program for all teams.
* Blast Motion Sensor ( 12U - 16U Teams )
* 14U athletes and above must be willing to attend College Camps if not committed. (minimum 4 per year for Premier and National Teams)
- Communicate with T2 recruiting coordinator on a monthly basis. Engagement expectations will be provided by Head Coach. Each Team will assign a recruiting coordinator that reports to the Director of Recruiting.
- Athlete must have skills video. Turnin2 has partnered w/ Rise Softball to provide video services at a reasonable cost.
- Help maintain individual player profile information so that it is current and up to date.
- Maintain TPN recruiting profile.
* Attend team practices and T2 player development programs. Each Head Coach will review training & attendance expectations with their team prior to finalizing roster.
* Train to be the best YOU!
* Be dependable!
Note: Travel expenses are not included in the estimated costs above. Travel costs will vary greatly depending on the team you play for and are the responsibility of each family separate from the player fees.
For additional information on our 2019-2020 softball program please contact
Director of Softball Operation
Select an option to continue with the registration.